First of all, it’s important to note that you don’t have to dress like the grunge style. The original grunge style came from the late ‘70s and early ‘80s. You can even dress up your outfit with a new pair of jeans or boots.
Here are some tips you dress like a grunge:
- 1. Wear distressed or ripped blue jeans.
- 2. Wear a black T-shirt with chains around it (or whatever metal items you like).
- 3. Wear blue plaid shirts (or anything with plaid).
- 4. Carry around your guitar and wear flannel shirts (or anything with flannel).
- 5. Wear Aviators (or other glasses) instead of contacts!
What is grunge style called?
1. A form of music that was popular in the early 1990s, characterised by loud guitars, gruff vocals and loud music. The term originates from a 1974 album of the same name by Neil Young, which was a mixture of rock, country and folk music.
2. A style of fashion that emerged in the early 1990s, characterised by dark clothing, ripped jeans and tattered sneakers. The name comes from scene of the early 1990s where bands like Nirvana were at their height. https://www.jordin.net